Hana Goten, or Flower Palace, represents the culmination of Fujiya Hotel’s
architecture and serves as a symbol of both the Fujiya Hotel and of Hakone.
Its unique design, with exquisite Japanese decorative arts, intricate roofing,
and a red balcony with high railings, strongly reflects the will of its designer, Shozo Yamaguchi.
True to the name "Flower Palace", each guest room is named after a flower,
and the lavish interiors and room keys are adorned with floral patterns related to the room name.
A private suite occupying the penthouse on the 4th floor of the Flower Palace.
Experience a moment of bliss with the rustling of the wind and the chirping of birds in the living and bedroom, surrounded by the tranquil nature of Mount Sengen.
Seasonal sceneries reveal a picturesque beauty.
*The elevator only goes up to the 3rd floor, meaning use of stairs is required to access the 4th floor.
|Bed size||110cm x 203cm, 120cm x 203cm|
|Bed type(s)||4 single beds|
- * We have one twin room and one Hollywood twin room.
- * All rooms are equipped with a bath fed by natural hot springs.
- * All rooms are non-smoking. Please use the designated smoking areas.
- * Check-in after 15:00 / check-out before 11:00.
This is an example of the floor plan. The structure differs depending on the room.
- Air conditioner
- Air purifier
- Bath & shower
- Internet connection (WiFi)
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer
- FUJIYA HOTEL’s
- PENTHOUSE SUITE 2BED ROOMS
- HERITAGE ROOM CHRYSANTHEMUM
- HERITAGE ROOM
- HISTORIC JUNIOR SUITE
- HISTORIC DELUXE TWIN